IMCOP improves current approaches in the field of digital preservation of IPTV and Internet Web-based content. It provides a comprehensive and extensive system for analysing, documenting and presenting dynamic Web-based content and complex, multimedia objects.
- DGT Sp. z o.o.
- Viaccess – Orca
- AGH University of Science and Technology, Department of Telecommunications
- The University of Computer Engineering and Telecommunication
The objective of MITSU (next generation MultImedia efficienT, Scalable and robUst Delivery) is to study and develop the next generation of multimedia streaming systems to be used over wireless networks.
While considering state of the art technologies in that field, MITSU intends to study and implement this video interoperability while minimising complexity and power consumption.
- Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poznań Supercomputing and Networking Center (PSNC)
- AGH University of Science and Technology
- Adam Mickiewicz University
- Instituto Tecnológico de Aragón (ITA)
- Ebesis, S.L.
- Arantia 2010, SL
- ADTEL Sistemas de Telecomunicación SL
- Embou Nuevas Tecnologías, S.L.
- ARGELA Yazılım ve Bilişim Teknolojileri San. ve Tic. A.Ş (ARGELA)
- C Tech Bilişim Teknolojileri A.Ş.
- TeamNet World Professional Services
- AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS SRL